If you have any questions, please call us directly at 970-249-7653, and we’ll help you find exactly what you are looking for!
6996 County Rd 5
Big views and privacy in the heart of Miller Mesa. This home offers a full unobstructed view of the entire San Juan mountain range and only 4 miles from the Town of Ridgway. From Corbett peak to Horsefly Mesa, this is a front row seat. Abundant wildlife including elk, deer, bear and turkey roam the property. Split floor plan, with the master sweet upstairs, you'll wake up with Sneffles framed every morning. Excellent horse property or an amazing getaway from the city, this kind of opportunity is rare in Ouray County. The 35 acre parcel is rolling and useable with mature Ponderosas and captures "in your face" views from practically everywhere on the Lot.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1682 Square Feet
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Hardwood,Slate
- Heating: Natural Gas,Wood
- Interior Inclusions: Wood Stove, Window Coverings, Wired/Cable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Granite Counters, Pantry, T&G Ceilings, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: Agriculture, Residential Single Family
- 35.000 Acres
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Siding: Cedar,Metal
- Roof: Metal
- Fencing: Fenced - Front,Partial Property,Split Rail
- Exterior Inclusions: Deck
- Elementary: Ouray K-6
- Middle: Ouray 7-8
- High: Ouray 9-12
Courtesy of Michael Blotter
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than The Real Estate Store contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2021-06-14 12:16pm